And now we're March. Weather still very British. Boys still playing football. DD still playing up. Me still running around like a blue ***** fly. Nothing changes except the name of the month.
Highlights since I last blogged:
- Beths Crop. Got to spend the day with Anna. Met Beth and Jan again. And Maria for the first time. And some other peeps. And had a relaxing enjoyable day.
- Continued to meet up with one of my closest friends who I lost touch with. Men, nuff said. Lots of drunken evenings have been spent. Luckily DH has always adored her so no problems with said drunken evenings.
- Cinema with Joy. Saw Music and Lyrics. Okay, so the script was predictable and there were no special effects. But £6 to watch Hugh Grant wiggle his tush is money well spent in my books.
- Scrapping with friends.
- DD dressing up for Red Nose Day. In DH's England tee-shirt, belted at the middle with tights and cowboy boots. She met the criteria, Big, Red and Bling, but looked really trendy with it. Photo? Ahem, bad mummy. I'll have to dress her up again and pretend. Speaking of RND, one of the funniest in years.
- Kirsty held a mini challenge on the Pad and you had to scrap your mess. I won, but rumour has it it wasn't the fantastic LO, it had more to do with the upturned table.
Lowlights. Err, money, goes without saying. And Ella waking me up at 5.30 most mornings. And money. And, let's not forget money.
So, not a bad time at the moment.