- types of glues
- rule of 3
- using ruler and knife or cutters
I love the little girl with with the 'after the rain ....the sun always shines again'.If you click on the photos you can see a bit more detail, including the gel pen and the sequins. I love the circles stamp and the Martha Stewart circle punch. Could see me using them a lot!
The car is a stamp I borrowed from Anna. I'm not a great lover of mens cards, either bought, or hand made, but must admit I think this is okay. As you can see from the second photograph I liked it so much I made a second card with it. Always interesting how different colours can completely change the appearance of something. I've intentionally left the tab blank at the bottom to personalise.
Another stamp I love is the tree with the sequins, brads and bits and bobs attached.
In other news.........
- Went to MJ's all day crop Saturday which was fab and got lots made
- Caught up with Heather for a cuppa. Took a cake homemade cake round, which I then shrinkwrapped and popped into a Tesco box .....ahem ;)
- Had a lovely afternoon with the lovely Lydia. Was treated to lunch at Henry Street Garden Centre in Aborfield, very nice. And then we went for a stroll around the fish shop. I have decided I love fish! It was so soothing just watching all the different types, I could have stayed there for hours!
- Positive governor meeting
- And have taken out some Ella stress on kitchen cupboards and cupboard under the stairs. Tonight she has been a diamond, last night she was truly awful to her carer, to such an extreme that I would totally understand if Vicky never came back :( Anyhow, that's for another day, this is a positive post!
- Now watching Four Weddings and A Funeral - haven't seen it for a few years, forgot just how funny the script was!
- So a very mixed bag so far this week, that's far more a 'normal' week in our home!