- Went to lunch Monday with Ariane. Just a simple Starbucks, but that was lovely cos we hardly ever get together just the two of us :)
- Blood test results were better than I thought. Need to lose my second 10lbs by the time I go back for a repeat test in 3 months. Less than a 1lb a week, I can do that right?
- Went on an informal visit to a school, have handed C.V. in, hope I get as far as an interview, we'll see
- Went round Anna's for a cuppa, and she is such a bad influence ended up at The Range and Hobbycraft ;)
- Did a car boot and cleared £100 - and cleared a space in the garage. To quote Ben "Look, you can see the garage back door!" LOL
- Trying to catch up with some governor stuff - I really did keep my Lenten promise, but it's slipped since then.
- Went to a quiz night at SMC with Mike and Ariane.... and we won! Pretty sure that was down to all the others in our group, definitely not thanks to my lack of grey matter.
|New haircut, which Jeffers doesn't like, he says it's too fluffy and too short - I say it's tough ;)|
|Joshua football injury. Fella was lucky not to get a red card - looks even worse now the bruises are coming out|
|Joe playing - so nice to see, he hasn't been in a proper team for 5 years|
|Ben warming up - did take a couple of action shots, but it was getting dusk and they turned out cr*p!|
|3 generations working hard on a Sunday afternoon, while I stroll around taking photos - perfect ;)|
|Love these informal snaps of Joshua and Ashton|
|Joshua enjoys training Ben - although I'm not sure what move he's going for in the main photo!|
|End of April and so much hail it looks like it had snowed!|
|Just because I thought this looked stunning - gotta love nature :)|
|This photo doesn't do the coat justice. It's more of a fuchsia, and it's woollen. On the charity sale rail for one whole pound - thank you very much ;)|
|Bought this for 50p at Wimbourne market, with plans to cut it up and use the material for another project. Sandra has banned me from cutting it, instead I have to get my weight down enough to wear it!|
|Again, 50p at Wimbourne market for cutting up. Then Sandra notices the label is a Guess label and has banned me from cutting this one up too!|
|Scarf I knitted for aunty Jean; and another knitted throw for the living room :)|
And finally, this song is the newest addition to my favourites :)
Oh, and really finally, the new Evian advert here is just adorable :)