- For some daft reason I decided on Monday to take part in NaNo starting tomorrow! Bit like signing up for the A-Z two days before it started, I do like to challenge myself *rolls eyes*.
- On top of that I am registering as a private training provider for Childcare and Health and Social Care. I've almost accepted that thanks to this foot injury I am going to have to rethink what I do professionally.
- I have to prepare for my first 3 students - Level 3 Playwork, eek!
- I have a craft fair at the end of the month to plan for.
- I need to finally add stock onto my Etsy shop.
- I need to sort out my business website.
- And if I get to move from PWB to FWB then I shall be down the gym and pool every day.
So for November, apart from the IWSG scheduled post, my only posts will be Sunday Round Up's.