- Charity shops and car boot fairs for some frames. Or ebay - got the most amazing huge frame, pick up only, for 99 pence - nobody else had bid on it because the picture was so cr*p - but we just took the picture out! Did check first it wasn't a Van Gogh!
- Poundshop for some props.
- We also bought a second hand photo printer for a tenner so peeps can print their photos straight away and display them.
- Tripod and remote control for my camera came to £15 - and which I can use again and again afterwards
- Lovely backdrop from AliExpress for £15 - again can share it around afterwards or sell it.
Friday, April 18, 2014
P is for ...
Gentleman Photographer. His portfolio looks professional and he's super-approachable.