- My poor man, tooth abscess, photo doesn't really show just how swollen it is
- Finished a couple of pairs of shoes
- Just parked in a disabled bay. Woman with a stroppy attitude "You got a badge then?"
Jeff " Yeah, you wanna see it?"
Woman slinks off. Go Jeff! .......... I get there are too many people that park that shouldn't, but there's no need for stroppiness before you know the facts!
- This week has been awesome! Started Stage 2 of the fostering course; week 3 of the childminding course (still makes no sense with my quals and experience); lunch with Ariane; Teaching; Heard that a lovely mum wants to be my first mum for my new childcare plans; Joe has got himself a job in Ireland; Josh is back to football post injury; Went and helped Front of House for the local drama group; Ben takes his SAT tomorrow; coffee with Jeanette; table tennis with Jane; and my first ever yoga class! Back to shoe making and all the paperwork for fostering - Ofsted and Edexcel! Eeek!
- So...... after yesterdays so happy post ........ I got a letter from the taxman today. He reviewed by income for 2011/12 (God only knows why!) and ....... I've got a rebate of £350 coming! Thank you very much Mr Taxman! Which is a perfect windfall as my car is broke :(
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Busy, busy, busy!
These posts from facebook explains a bit why my blog is being neglected atm! ...........