2. Planning for 2015 in my favourite meditative space.
3. Picture of yours truly for Linkedin - networking!
4. Just a glimpse of the big plans for this year.
6. Wallpaper on my laptop, one Christmas I will spend it in a setting like this.
8. Ella loving her new hat - one of the things on her Christmas list here - remember the kind of list every kid should write?
9. More planning - I am just beyond excited where this year is heading.
10.Budgeting for Christmas 2015!
11. Changed my facebook profile during the memorial afternoon, not saying I agree with what Charlie Hebdo print, but we live where we do have freedom of speech.
12. Hmmm, know a few people that could learn from this quote ;)
14. On my 100 things to do - a candlelit bubble bath - bliss!!
15. To read at least 12 books is also on the list. Actually wasn't overstruck with this book. Some of it was interesting, but I never felt attached to the main characters, and for me personally that's a must.
16. Poor Jeff had the worst toothache, his mouth actually swelled up twice as much after this photo :(
17. Went and helped out at Front of House for the Quince Players.
19. Another quote - you know how I like quotes!
20. Another pair of shoes - quite enjoyed jazzing up a ballet style pair of shoes.
21. New banner I made for Linkedin - tried to cover the 3 main areas, childcare, training and shoes.
23. My first attempt at yoga - will definitely go again - and that was also on my 100 things to do this year!
25. Martha and Orla holding their made-to-order dolls we got them for Christmas - they're based on the outfits they wore as flower girls for us :)
26. Had some of the Center Parcs girls over for a drink on a Monday night - how decadent!
27. Ella showing off the cheese scones she made at school.
29. My man and me out for lunch :)
30. Ella off for a weekend courtesy of the Kids Charity and the local council. A treat for both her and us :) And as I didn't have to be on call for Ella, or get up early on Saturday, decided to get out the cider Jeff had bought for me to enjoy at Christmas! Better late than never :)
31. Budgeting for February.