Month 2 and still succeeding :) Pretty impressive with everything else going on!
2. New banner I made with Vistaprint for the shoes.
3. Bought this notebook - it's A5 size - for 50p at a charity shop. I loved the outside of it - like an old book. Took out the paper to use as to do lists and plan to use the book for my bucket list :)
4. Just because I have a bit of a thing about pens!
5. Putting this cheque in the bank on 5th was very enjoyable - apparently the tax man did an audit on my tax payments and found out I had overpaid :)
6. Jeff and I had a date night and went and saw Into the Woods - I think Jeff enjoyed it more than he thought he would!
8. Dad and Sandra came up on the Saturday evening and stayed over. Was just great to spend a few easy hours with them :)
12. My first prom fayre - was really busy, keeping everything crossed for follow up orders :)
12. My poor man was so poorly and this was his face when his GP explained what tests he might have to do!
13. Ben got his SAT results. He did okay with English, but struggled with Math - takes after me! - so looks like 2 years in a junior college first, then 2 years in a uni. Not the end of the world, but it was a shame that he was only 20 points off of the minimum needed.
16. How I imagine I look when I'm meditating - lmao!
15. Choosing colours to paint the room for - hopefully - foster children!
17. Pancake day
18. Outing for the day to London, no Ben as he was working :(
20. Temporary 'new' 20 year old BMW 3 Series while the Galaxy is fixed!
22. Went to my first singalong - won't be my last! - to The Sound of Music, with Joy and Niki. Fantastic night, and apparently I can still hold a note, so at least I wasn't screeching in their ears!
24. My poor baby - worried about the dentist :(
25. Continuing with trying to read more, book number 2 of the year, The Memory Keepers Daughter. Okay, yes sad, but nothing on last nights Greys Anatomy episode with Jackson and Kepner :(
26. Signed up for a 4 week free how to create an e-book course for my business - planning looks good so far!
27. Jeff and I went to see The Kingsman - loved it!! And was headhunted on Linkedin and have an interview on Monday!