- Jeff went back to Lake Tahoe to see the boys on the 21st March until 5th April - yes, lots of grey hairs have appeared!
- On the same day the internet packed up and wasn't fixed until the 30th! School holiday, 3 teenagers, work, and no internet!! Seriously that was stressful. I mean I could use my data to check in, but that didn't help the kids.
- The next day, Tuesday, Ella was sent home sick from school and Thursday was admitted to hospital. Not only was that stressful, but I had to worry about the fosterlings too!! Wonder Woman Anna is now my hero for helping out :) ......actually she's been one of heroes for years, but we don't tell her that LOL!
- Both fosterlings decided to push boundaries big time! And numerous appointments, meetings, etc were somehow scheduled while Jeff was away.
- I have had the chance to catch up with a few friends - Ariane, Joy, Bracknell college girls, and Anna :)
- I've been referred back to hospital for both my foot and my hand :(
- Volunteered to support a group of Beavers (twenty 6 to 8 year olds) to get their first aid badge. Mad? Well no, that was the easy bit. Getting locked in their car park till gone 9 in the evening when I had started work at 8 in the morning - not so much fun LOL!
- Had an interview as a volunteer on a local borough's fostering and adoption panel. I miss being a governor, and this opportunity came up, so fingers crossed!
- Took Ella to Kids Club at the Odeon to see the Minions film - thought it was funny, but not hilarious.
- Managed a date night - well day! Went to the Showcase Cinema ....Wow!!! Saw London Has Fallen, then went for a sit in a jacuzzi, followed by a meal. We have to squeeze as much in as we can when we get a rare free day LOL!
Sunday, April 03, 2016
March 2016 Roundup
Well March was just as manic as January and February! Here's hoping April is a bit easier (looking at the diary I am kidding myself!). So, as well as the photographs below .......