Anyhow, my thoughts, for what they're worth ........
- I had a bit of a hiatus, our internet was down for 10 days so my plan of prepping all the posts while Jeff was in the USA went out the window and I was playing catch up - I haven't done that since Year 1 (I'm just done Year 4 now) and it isn't conducive to smooth running, especially when you have to factor everything else that happens in our daily lives.
- I did my usual short post with photos on a theme. Nothing too controversial, long winded etc. However I noticed comments this year didn't once reach double figures. Most people I visited didn't visit back. Now I know the expression that you don't give for what you get back, but, well, in this case I think it's the exception that proves the rule.
- I am glad I chose the foot injury theme - hopefully it was informative and will help people if they find themselves in the same unfortunate situation.
- I gained - wait for it - ONE whole new follow! I never gain hundreds, but it does hit the tens. I did a little research on old statistics and I just didn't have the traffic I normally get. I mean the drop was huge.
- I wasn't able to visit every day, but I started on the number after mine and every couple of nights I visited 20, so over the month more than met the 5 a day target.
- Was it me or was there a lot more dead links this year? That was really frustrating!
- Not being able to comment for one reason or another was also pretty, well, frustrating! (Same word, I know, but it's late and the 2 fosterlings seem to think 5am is an okay time to wake up every day!)
- I sort of feel that the reason for the A-Z - the visiting and sharing - has become second to people just posting for their benefit and not joining in with the larger idea.